At Eley-Graham Financial Advisory Services, we regularly hold client appreciation events, client advocate events, and educational events.
We do not hold public seminars. Our events are for Eley-Graham clients only. However, we do extend the opportunity for clients to bring guests to our educational events, should they wish.
We are also available to give private presentations to businesses, social groups, or charitable organizations.
Here is a sampling of events we have had:
CLIENT APPRECIATION EVENTS
- Holiday Movie: Every year, we rent a movie theater to treat clients, their children and grandchildren to pre-show entertainment, concession treats, and a family-friendly, first-run film.
- Shred Fest: This is another annual event. We hire the finest document shredding service and invite clients and their guests to come and shred their documents and enjoy a continental breakfast.
- Client Specific Events: These are smaller and exclusive private parties, outings, special presentations, or sporting events that vary from year to year.
CLIENT ADVOCATE EVENT
The Party of the Year! We throw an over-the-top bash to thank those who have helped Eley-Graham grow. Past events have included murder mystery dinners, a sock hop, casino night, barn dance, an evening of comedy, and more.
We’re always planning new events, and we work hard to stay on top of what is important. The topics below show some of the educational events we have had for clients. Some of these are also available for private groups:
- Alzheimer’s: Know the 10 Signs
- Picture Your Prosperity, with New York Times best-selling author Ellen Rogin
- Communicating Across the Generations
- Economic Updates
- Town Hall Forum: Everything You’ve Always Wanted to Know about Financial Planning . . . But Were Afraid to Ask
- Year-End Tax Planning Considerations
- Women and Investing
- Elder Care
- Two Part Series: Healing After Loss / End of Life Documents
- Estate Planning
- Identity Theft and Fraud
- Social Security
- Tax Updates
- Roth IRA
- Fiscal Cliff
- How Emotions Can Affect Your Investment Strategy
- And More