The Asset Allocation Line
The Asset Allocation Line looks at your risk tolerance and your income needs. We develop an investment portfolio that should help you accomplish your goals by determining how much risk you want to assume on your investments.
You’ll begin by deciding what you want your investments to accomplish. Do you want them to be available now, or do you have time to let them grow? The key is to create flexibility as your income needs change.
The Asset Allocation Line may include:
- Taxable Investment Programs
- Bank Savings and Emergency Funds
- Retirement Accounts (401(k), 403(b) Plans)
- Education Programs
- IRA Programs (Traditional and Roth)
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Programs